Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 1 Progress

#55- Bowl over a 150.
We went bowling Friday night and I was on f-i-r-e... I was getting strikes and spares left and right.  Did I bowl over 150? No, 145.  5 stinkin' points away... so we went again on Sunday.  My arm was surprisingly so ridiculously sore from Friday that I was bowling my first gutter balls since I was like 7 and we stopped bowling with bumpers.  Who gets super sore from bowling???  Now you can understand why I am only shooting for 2 pull-ups in my list of goals.  Oh well, it gives me another excuse to go bowling again. 

#7
I sent my first card in the mail this week.  I'm very excited for this person to get the card in the mail and hope it brightens her day :)  I am suddenly becoming a greeting card junkie.  I see them in the stores and can't stop purchasing them.  If you give me your address, maybe you will recieve one in the mail (and help fuel my addiction).

I entered the I Heart Faces contest today (#67).  The contest this week was "Smile.  Here is my picture below and check out the other entries at I Heart Faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment