Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And So It Begins...

Today is the first day of my challenge.  I'm staring at this list really excited, but also wondering how in the world I committed to some of these items.

So I had to make some sort of effort today to make it feel like I was starting.  I went to the post office to buy stamps for #7, 13, 24, 38, AND 49.   I'm prettty sure this is one of my first times buying stamps because I got all nervous asking for a book of stamps and expected them to come in a little book... no such luck.

I've offered baby-sitting to some friends, went to the gym (and only got myself to keep running because Criminal Minds was on), and started to read another Alex Cross novel.

I'm going on Blockbuster.com and adding AFI 100 Greatest movies to the queue.  I chose to only watch 75 mainly because there is no chance in hell that I'm watching Fantasia again... two hours of watching a mop and bucket dance around is two hours of my life I wish I could get back.

By the way, the capital of Deleware is Dover... in your face, #34.

No comments:

Post a Comment